Who we are and what we do
The White Rooms is a trading name of ABA Market Research Ltd. We are a unique venue offering meeting rooms and events spaces for a rage of clients. Our principle business activities include providing viewing facilities and meeting spaces.
Information we collect
We will collect the personal information you provide by filling in forms on the website; for example, if you download a report, sign up to receive our newsletter or take part in surveys about our website/services.
The information we collect includes information that can identify you, such as your name, job title, company name, email address, telephone number and IP address.
The legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest to ensure that:
- Customers are kept informed of our latest news and services
- We continually improve our services and the experiences of users of our site
- We can fulfil any requests you may make of us
This website is not directed at children and we have no intention of collecting personal information from young people. If we become aware that personal information from a child under 16 has been collected without the consent of such child’s parent or guardian, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information.
How we use your information
We will only use your personal information for the reasons specified in this policy, unless you have specifically consented to, or opted in to, another use of your personal information.
The Personal Data we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests you may make of us, including to provide services that you have requested
- To manage and improve our website and services
- To invite you to take part in and manage research surveys and other market research activities
- To contact you and/or provide you with general information as well as information about our products and services from time to time
- To share with trusted third-party processors to perform functions on our behalf (please refer to the ‘Who we share the information with’ section for further details)
- To respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law
- To investigate suspected fraudulent activity in connection with the website or violation of another party’s rights
We do not use your personal data for any automated decision-making or profiling.
Who we share the information with
All of your personal information is treated as confidential. We will never intentionally disclose this information to any third parties unless you request or consent to sharing your identifying information with them for a specified purpose.
How long we keep your information
The periods for which we keep your information vary according to the type of information and what it’s used for. We’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected (unless there’s a legal reason for us to keep it longer).
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. All such information is held on secure servers; we have physical security of our offices and controlled access to our computer systems. The White Rooms complies fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation.
Although our offices and servers are based within the United Kingdom, we (or one of our trusted third parties acting on our behalf) may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Whilst some of these countries do not afford the same legal protection as is enjoyed in the EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information. These safeguards include the European Commission approved Model Contract Clauses, which ensure that transfers are legitimate. By providing us with your information, you consent to us (or third parties acting on our behalf) transferring your information outside the EEA.
Your rights concerning your personal data are listed below. To exercise any of these rights, please submit your request to our Data Protection Officer (see the ‘Contact Us’ section below) and we will carry out any request to the extent required by applicable law.
- The right of access – you can ask to see the personal information we hold about you (along with certain other details) and we will show you free of charge (restrictions apply). We’ll need you to verify who you say you are.
- The right to rectification – if the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
- The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete or remove your information in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible.
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that information or object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your information but we’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where possible.
- The right to data portability – you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere.
- The right to object – you can ask us to stop processing your information if we are:
relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your information;
processing your information for direct marketing; or
processing your information for research.
- The right to withdraw consent – if we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to complain – if you have a concern about the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK regulator, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling the helpline on 0303 123 1113.
For the convenience of users of this website, there may be links to third-party websites. Please be aware that any third-party websites that you may link to from this website are out of the control of The White Rooms and we are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. We suggest contacting those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
If you have any queries concerning this policy please contact our Data Protection Officer either by email on DPO@whiterooms-viewing.co.uk or by post at
Data Protection Officer
The White Rooms
6 London Road
The White Rooms are part of ABA Market Research Ltd. (ABA Legal)
ABA Market Research Limited.
6 London Road,
Registered in England and Wales, Reg. No. 04404540
Thank you for visiting our website (referred to as this “Site”). Access to and use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By browsing, visiting or otherwise accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by these terms. As used in this website, the term “ABA” is intended to include ABA Market Research Ltd and their respective divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
This Site is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions as well. Except as specifically permitted in accordance with the terms and conditions governing use of this Site, any copy, other reproduction, display, performance or retransmission of all or any of the contents of this Site is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Please see the section below entitled “Notice Concerning the Use of Documents, Images and Information on this Site.”
Use this site at your own risk
Every user who visits this Site does so at her or his own risk. ABA Market Research Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to (a) the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained in this Site, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site (which may include factual or typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies); (b) the availability for use of any copyrighted, trademark or otherwise proprietary materials of third parties which may appear in this Site; (c) the presence or absence of computer viruses or other bugs which third parties may embed in or attach to this Site without ABA’s knowledge or consent; (d) any software made available for downloading, copying or other use through this Site; or (e) the merchantability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all of the contents of this Site. Regarding communications with ABA Market Research Ltd through this Site, ABA Market Research Ltd makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted to ABA, including information relating to potential employment or applications therefore, or any other matter. ABA Market Research Ltd shall treat any data or information transmitted to ABA Market Research Ltd through this Site as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Neither ABA Market Research Ltd nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site, or whose materials or information appear in this Site assumes or accepts any liability, regardless of whether based on contract, negligence, intentional wrongdoing or liability without fault, for any costs, losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, compensatory, special, lost profits, liquidated, consequential or punitive), arising out of or in any way in connection with the user’s access to, browsing of or use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site, without regard to the source of such contents, or with the unavailability or failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
Notice concerning the use of documents, images and information on this site.
Documents, images and information proprietary to ABA.
Documents, images and information proprietary to ABA, including the contents of descriptions of ABA’s businesses, biographical descriptions of its representatives and personnel, press releases and other public notices, together with any associated graphic elements (collectively referred to as “ABA Materials”), may be copied, reproduced, downloaded or otherwise used provided the following terms are adhered to strictly: Copyright notice in the form “© 2011 ABA Market Research Ltd. Used With Permission. All Rights Reserved.” must appear in every copy or reproduction of such ABA Market Research Ltd Materials. The ABA Materials may be used solely for non-commercial purposes such as informational, entertainment and personal use, and shall not be further copied, uploaded to any network, intranet or Internet, rebroadcast or re transmitted, or otherwise disseminated in any medium without the express written permission of ABA. The ABA Materials may only be used in their entirety, without alteration, editing, condensation or editorial comment, and any graphical elements contained in the ABA Materials may not be used separately from the other elements with which they are associated. The ABA Materials shall not be used to ridicule, disparage, harass or annoy any client of ABA.
No other use of ABA Materials shall be permitted. The ABA Materials available for use as set forth above do not include the design, layout, arrangement or distinctive elements of this Site, or of any other Internet Web site maintained by ABA Market Research Ltd or its divisions, subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Documents, images, information and other materials proprietary to others
The contents of this Site may from time to time contain documents, images, information and other materials not proprietary to ABA, such as photographs, clip art, film clips, musical passages, audio track or sound effect elements, or the names, trade names, trademarks, logos or designations of third parties (including present and past clients of ABA Market Research Ltd or its featured personnel). All such materials will be referred to as “Non-ABA Materials.” Non-ABA Materials may also include from time to time articles, data, information, images, artwork, graphics, music, audio or other elements published in newspapers, magazines or other media or venues, and may include the name, trade name or trademark of the medium or venue in which such materials were published. Any use whatsoever of any Non-ABA Materials is strictly prohibited unless the prior written permission of the appropriate third parties has been secured.
Please note that it is a policy of ABA Market Research Ltd not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related or other materials of any kind. ABA Market Research Ltd will consider any and all materials, including proposals, ideas, concepts, drafts, rough cuts or finished work product submitted through this Site, not to be confidential or proprietary and to be freely available for use without compensation or payment of any kind.
Any software made available for downloading, copying or use through this Site is proprietary to the individual or entity making such software available. Downloading, copying or other use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of the software licensing agreement relating to such software.